Scoring formula

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 30 08:03:58 AKDT 2005

Here Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As they say "don't kick a dying horse" you may not like the results, and it really doesn't matter. (except to all the innocent bystanders).!!!!!
Lets move on to more productive issues and leave the ol critter alone.
By the way, did NSRCA ever formalize, document, or give approval to the "Best Judge" software that Matt and RVP worked up?
Jerry