[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] 2007 Advanced Patterns

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 07:58:52 AKDT 2005

Troy and the groups involved have a great deal of experience and understanding of the skill transitions involved.  Maybe I continue to have too much of an emotional (left brain) attachment to the current Advanced schedule, that has caused some myopic thinking when I first flew the new schedules.
In my case the learning process in Pattern has been slow. Six years from Basic to Advanced. Getting the basic wings level and rudder inputs to be automatic took a long time.
I started to have doubts if I would ever make it to Masters or FAI. Addopting a more serious practice routine, when I came to Advanced helped a lot and I felt things really started coming together for me. I have startied practicing the Masters schedule, which has been a challenging but not an intimidating transition.

Rodney Tanner

Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com> wrote:
The leap is not monumental. The fact is, there are more manuevers(4) in
Masters which make it look that way.

Terry, if the schedules are too easy for you, I challenge you to fly them in
front of Dave Lockhart, Ed Alt and myself( alll on sequence committee) and
score 8's or better on everything at Sayre. You have a week to practice
one or both if you choose.

The only thing that is going to get you to Masters is practice, practice,
practice.

Joe Lachowski

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.