[SPAM] Re: 2007 Advanced Patterns

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 07:21:38 AKDT 2005

Hey Dean, do you think our gray hair (or lack thereof) is starting to  show?
I think Sportsman should try the old Procedure Turn and  Horizontal Eight
(whoops, can't do that one, it heads for the judges at the end  and would be way
too long  ;-)  But talk about 'exposure',   yikes!!!

Don

In a message dated 7/29/2005 6:59:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,