Leaving Early NATS 05

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 04:37:02 AKDT 2005

Thanks for the endorsement, but reflecting on some issues of the past there are things I could have handled better.
I like the  quote "When you speak in anger you will deliver the best speech you wish you never said".
There are times when emotional outbursts can be appropriate and necessary. They act as personal "safety valves". Unchecked they escalate to all out war. Irrational behavior is contagious and can ruin an otherwise good time for all.

I would prefer to be known as the unshakable "Mr. Cool". I like for my behavior to be able to withstand the test of time. I want to be a stabilizing influence rather than a destabilizing influence.

Maybe I went too far with this post?

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US