Foam Honey-Coming Weight savings

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 12:39:23 AKDT 2005

Check out this website. This is the company I purchase foam from, and it is nice quality, virgin foam. Looks like you have an outlet in Gainsville GA. http://www.r-control.com/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Hester
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Foam Honey-Coming Weight savings

  True. But 1 lb foam is available locally in bulk, freshly made and dirt cheap. Cost could come into play in some circumstances (I can get a 2' x 4' blank for $4) and haven't been able to find the lighter stuff locally. So far when I find it mail order etc, it's WAY more than that. But seems to be excellent quality from what I've seen.

  So where do you get it and how much does it cost? Just curious, if I'm missing something cool I'd love to know about it =) Otherwise, it's just about 10 minutes with a hot knife and $8.

  -Mike