[SPAM] Re: ADV Proposal Questions Part #2

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jul 28 09:58:57 AKDT 2005

Hey,
I filled out the Survey yesterday and it's currently sitting in the
mailbox awaiting the mailman.
I studied the sequences pretty carefully and thought that they were
well thought out and seemed to me that they would be quite
stimulating to perform.
I specifically thought that the Advanced sequence was an improvement
over the round and round of Immelmans, Double Immelmans, Bunts of
the current schedule which is the reason I skipped it. The new
schedule is very interesting and has a great mix of precision
elements.
If you think it's too easy, that should be a blessing as you can
probably expect to complete several contests in first
place............what a nice problem.
G.