Leaving Early NATS 05

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 05:27:20 AKDT 2005

Sorry things did not work out better for you this year. I missed your enthusiasm as soon as you left. I was concerned there may have been more serious personal problems so I am glad to hear from you. I posted my response to the 'early departure' situation above.

Bringing your motorcycle with you was definitely a cool move! As soon as I saw you on it I said to myself "there is a guy who has come to have a good time"! I hope that whatever caused your 'disaster day' will not keep you away in the future.

A side note:
In the past I have over reacted to situations at pattern contests in a manner which I now find embarrassing. To those I may have offended, I apologize. The last three years I have been on medication which tames that condition down to the point where I sometimes seem indifferent to things others find very serious. I don't know how that affects those around me, but it has sure made life in general better for me.
Thanks for the opportunity to get this one off my chest...

I had a great timeat the Nats & enjoyed the company the most!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US