Sequence comments

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Jul 28 02:29:04 AKDT 2005

Get real, Jerry: you know as well as I do that "this is a done deal"!
Look at the flack over TO and Ldg scores. The general membership has
virtually NO say in what goes on. Surveys be damned. And with some
members of the Sequence team justifying the lack of difficulty by
pointing out that "some of the maneuvers have inverted segments in them".
We havn't got a chance! We ARE going to be stuck with a severely dumbed
down sequence for the next 3 years!!

Terry T.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:31:45 -0500 "Jerry Stebbins"