Coke Bottle Fuel Tank

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 18:19:18 AKDT 2005

I don't have Gray's post but I don't think he said you'd get deposits. The
plasticizer, as I remember it, is mixing with the fuel.  It may just burn up
and have no real effect.  it may cause problems.  The effect of mixing this
chemical with fuel was not definitively predicted. For all we know it
smooths the idle, improves the midrange, gives more power and prolongs
bearing life by coating them with a rust resistant film.  I'm hoping anyway.
--Lance