Nats Judging Rebate

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 10:04:41 AKDT 2005

It would be of interest just to know whether the threatened penalty had
been applied.  However,  still and all, if a person isn't doing well,
and they decide to leave, under the existing framework we've got no
place to run with it.  In the one case whereof I have a small bit of
knowledge, the person left because they were disappointed in their
performance.  I also feel, as has been expressed on this list, that if a
person must/decides to leave, he owes the CD as well as the Sport, the
courtesy of advising of his departure.  Sure, there are emergencies,
but, realistically, these are few.  And, even then, is it impossible to
make a phone call?
Would it be a help to track those folks who have left, and require an
"attendance deposit" if they decide to enter again?  (I'm just
"noodling" this one!)  Realizing, of course, that it is too late to help
this year, but it would perhaps put a stigma on those with a known track
record of leaving.  Is it worth further thought?  Ron, Ed and others,
what's your thinking?

Bill Glaze

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.