Nats Photos

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue Jul 26 20:41:15 AKDT 2005

Hi all,

Here's some Nats photos I (and Jon Carter) took between Masters
rounds and during the Masters and FAI Finals.  I'll try to add some
narrative context to the photos later when I get some time.

http://tinyurl.com/dukr8

These are web hosted off my G5 at home so if they seem to load kinda
slow let me know and I'll move them onto my buddengineering.com
server.

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd