cataract update

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 09:52:16 AKDT 2005

On Jul 26, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Steven Maxwell wrote:

>  Only 3 hours out of surgery and wearing meat perforated patch that
> stays on all day, I was told that my vision wouldn't be clear or sharp
> today, and according to my age how bad the cataract was and other
> facts may take as long as 5 or 6 days to clear up, now the good side
> even looking though this metal patch I can already see much better,
> clearer at distances in the house better than with my other eye
> without glasses.
>  The worst part of the surgery is whe they put the I V in weird part
> is talk to the Dr. while he takes out the cataract and puts the new
> lense in.
>  Watch out QQ LOL

I had mine done six years ago and the procedures are already much
different.  I never had a patch on my "operated on" eye, except to
protect it at night for the first week.  I could see MUCH better from
the very start.  I'm glad to hear about all the success people are
having with the surgery.

Ron Van Putte