cataract update

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 09:08:14 AKDT 2005

 Only 3 hours out of surgery and wearing meat perforated patch that stays on all day, I was told that my vision wouldn't be clear or sharp today, and according to my age how bad the cataract was and other facts may take as long as 5 or 6 days to clear up, now the good side even looking though this metal patch I can already see much better, clearer at distances in the house better than with my other eye without glasses.
 The worst part of the surgery is whe they put the I V in weird part is talk to the Dr. while he takes out the cataract and puts the new lense in.
 Watch out QQ LOL
 Steve Maxwell

Steven Maxwell
patternrules at earthlink.net