Ys 160 Dz first start in the morning

Isaac Najary najary at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 24 07:02:56 AKDT 2005

      Hi all
      Does anybody can tell me how can I start my Ys 160 DZ in one touch on
the first time of the flying day.
      I use the hemostat method on the supply fuel line.
      I found that it's better to dry the engine after the last flight so it
will not contain amount of oil that is hard to get rid of on the first start
of the next flying day. (The nitro and the methanol vaporize).
      I refuel the plane with the hemostat on.
      After the first start I can start the engine in one touch.
      Isaac Najary

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.