Does Pattern competition cost too much?

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Jul 26 05:33:17 AKDT 2005

Chucky

When you contest attendance number equals mine, then you will be allowed
to speak. Of course you will be at Lubbock as I will right?

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Chuck Hochhalter <chochhalter at direcway.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
07/25/2005 07:13 PM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

discussion at nsrca.org
cc

Subject
RE: Does Pattern competition cost too much?

Gray, first you have to show up at a contest.

Chuck