Webra Promix carb...

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jul 25 11:53:17 AKDT 2005

On Jul 25, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Keith ((primary)) wrote:

> Emory,   I think I can help solve your problem.  Replace each of those
> Pro-Mix carburetors (along with the entire engine) with an OS 1.40RX.

Emory had a real adventure at the Nats, trying to keep his airplane
flying with three different Webra 1.45 engines.  The first two were his
and, early on, he could be found taking things out, replacing parts and
otherwise diddling with them.  Then he borrowed one from Jim Woodward,
I think, and finished the Nats with it.  I hope he sticks with the
Webras, so I have a chance to beat him at fall contests when his engine
dies.

Ron Van Putte