Nats Scores

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jul 21 19:28:33 AKDT 2005

Wow, looks like Quique pulled off a good finish. We're all REALLY proud of
Dave Lockhart and Ken Velez here in D1!!! I knew these guys were good from
watching them at local contests, but this really puts it into perspective.
Sounds like a reason for a big celebration at Sayre!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com