NSRCA Survey Forms

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 14:28:23 AKDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

Just a short note to first, remind all NSRCA members to send their survey
forms to me, via snail mail only, at:

Frank Granelli
24 Old Middletown Rd.
Rockaway, NJ 07866

Please do not send them via email with comments. It becomes very difficult
to separate the answers from the comments. It also means that I have to print
out every emailed form as I must keep a hard data record. Each form should be
in  the member's handwriting anyway, not typed, for security reasons.

Second, the survey itself was enclosed in the last K-Factor issue or  can be
downloaded from the NSRCA website at
_http://www.nsrca.org/pdf/RulesSurvey2005.pdf_ (http://www.nsrca.org/pdf/RulesSurvey2005.pdf)  .  Print out the form
from the website or remove it from the K-Factor, fill in your  answers and mail
the completed form to me. The arrival deadline date is August  20, 20005 and I
will have very little discretion, some but not much, to use on  late arrivals
as the results need to be in shortly after that.

Third, this screen name, RCSkyraidr, is solely for the various mailing  lists
and news groups I sometimes read. Most mail is usually deleted without  being
read. Please DO NOT send any email to me at this address if it  is important
or if you expect a response. Send it instead to: _granellif at aol.com_
(mailto:granellif at aol.com)

Finally, the only survey form I identified and downloaded from this address
is from John Fuqua. If anyone else e-mailed their completed form to  this
e-mail address, it isn't here anymore and you will have to snail  mail a
replacement to me.