NOT Nats

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 16:12:56 AKDT 2005

Lubbock is pretty centrally located also.  Just don't know how long we will have the 10000 ft runways and if the big dogs could land on a field 175ft wide.

In all honesty, we could easily run 4 flight lines at any given time!!!!!!!  2 pilot stations each flight line.  Tarmac for CL also.

Food for thought.

ed

RC Steve Sterling <rcsteve at tcrcm.org> wrote:
Just us chickens--

We need to stir up something controversial while the 'big boys' are duking it out at Nats.....

Hummmm, Artistic Aerobatics, 2 vs 4 stroke, changing TX frequencies--- yawn-- all been done.

How about-- "Moving NATS around to different locations".  Oklahoma sounds good.  Or how about Southeastern Washington state, Kennewick, Pasco, Richland-- I think they had the NATS here in '89.  Wind howled the whole week. Like it is doing outside right now!!!  We call the place the "Dri-Shitties" instead of the Tri-Cities.  About 4 inches of rain a year, and if you don't learn to fly in the wind, you don't fly much!