NOT Nats

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 07:38:28 AKDT 2005

Don......... The FUTURE  your on to something.
I just mentioned that the other day. Fly electrics and note the results!
Could be a class for that! Just fly with everyone else but score the best Electric
flieght from the scores.Another award. I did this with mini-imac and it
worked out on the scoreboard. IT calls for an extra award that's about it.
 Interesting way to promote and expand electric's. Just a start not perfect
but a start to add electric's and move forward. I do not know about a nats yet
but CDs could start looking into this for contest.
Marguerite

In a message dated 7/16/2005 9:58:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,