Pattern Stuff Available

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 14:00:51 AKDT 2005

Mark Smith (Muncie resident) contacted me to ask me to spread the word
that he has some Pattern-related items for sale.  The major item is a
brand new, never flown Guerin-built  Prophecy with a YS 1.40L
installed.  There's also a mostly built 1/4 scale Cub, several pipes
and headers and a few other items.  He is supposed to make up a
complete list and get it to me at the Nats.  He's not going to ask a
lot for the items, but he also would like to sell it in a few groups,
rather than part-by-part.  If you're interested in seeing the list,
contact me at the Nats.  I will be flying in the morning from Sites 1
or 3 in the Master class.

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.