Crosswind landings

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 10:29:13 AKDT 2005

Home depot sells castering wheels....they have ball bearings too for smoth
rotation
Very rugged too, should stand cross wind landings with wind speeds up to 200
MPH.

Since Wayne is an open minded modeler, may be we can ask him to try it for
us and let us
know. I'll even send him different size castering wheels free.

I feel better now that I contributed something,

Amir