Basic Flying Rules

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Jul 14 05:41:17 AKDT 2005

They counterbalance the weight of Hondas and Toyotas not returning.
Hi Gang,
I don't know if something got changed, or not, but now the list let me back in.
After I unsubscribed in order to take a long business trip, in March, my repeated attempts to re-subscribe failed.
It's good to be back.
later,
	Dean

Dean Pappas