posting for sale

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 03:47:29 AKDT 2005

 If anyone is interested I'm selling my Temptation 2 meter pattern plane. It's 2 years old. Equipment is as follows.
 OS160FX with only 2 gallons run thru it.
 Brand new ES composites 2 stroke pipe with custom Karl Mueller header
 Perry pump
all JR digital servo's in perfect working condition
 Bolly CF landing gear.
 3 props 1, 3 blader 1, 4 blader and 1, 2 blader
 Tru-turn spinner to match.
 MPI HD charge switch
 2200 mil Li-ion pack with 5.3 regulator.
 The plane is completely ready to go. I will consider splitting it up but I would prefer to sell it as is. If you are interested or know of anyone who might be then contact me about further details. Thanks, Mike Mueller cell #1-847-507-4373

Steven Maxwell
patternrules at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.