Quiet

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 19:58:57 AKDT 2005

Yup, calm before the storm...

Personally, I had to change out a radio today. My WC2 decided to show it's
age and the pitch trim went to hell in a handbasket. Flip to high rates, the
plane jumps up.....more than 40 clicks of difference. The second half of the
up travel in the elevator stick is dead. Needs service....no time left. Man,
that sucks a few days before your first Nats!

That's it, I'm going back to JR!!!! So how do you like that 9303? Sheesh.
-Mike