Basic Flying Rules

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Jul 12 17:55:37 AKDT 2005

Thanks, Jim--A little humor this time of day goes a long way.  I was a
little bummed the other night as it seems like it's taking forever to get
kinda-sorta back in the groove.  My wife did a pretty good job of reminding
me just how fortunate I am just to be doing anything like this.

A columnist/editor in one of the auto/club mags died recently and in a
letter as a memoriam to him was his(the editor's)ability to remind everyone
that our passion for our interests is one thing--but what was really
important was the relationships built, family and friends.  It helps to put
things in perspective.

Richard