Almost at the 2005 NATIONALS.

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 07:18:55 AKDT 2005

Many of us on this list will be heading out to sunny Indiana in the next few
days. In past years a few dedicated individuals dialed up on hotel phone
lines and posted the results and snippets of news on the list for those who
could not be there.

This year the AMA is making an official effort to keep the on-line world
informed.

Here's a re-post of how to find out what is going on next week.

This year's precision aerobatics Nationals will be reported on-line during
the actual week of the event.

              Here is a précis of the AMA announcement. "During the  2005
Nats, column contributors editors will be producing  daily articles for the
on-line NatsNews. In order to accommodate these daily editorials, there will
be computers available the Nats Headquarters.

          The Event Directors will turn in the scores for Unofficial Scores
posting. Our new Associate Editor Michael Ramsey will be on-site throughout
the Nats and he will be available to help in any manner that is required.

          During the Nationals you can go to www.natsnews.org or to
www.modelaircraft.org, and then click on the Competitions tab and then drop
down to the AMA Flying Site/Nationals and take a look at the contest
reports."

Regards

Eric.

> and follow the instructions.