Contributions For World Championship Team

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 17:52:46 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 7/9/2005 6:33:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:

I had heard,  from a
reliable source, that the F3A Team auction was to be prevented from
being conducted at the NSRCA meeting, because no competition was wanted
with the Nats auction.

It would be interesting to know who the "reliable source" is.... I am
closely working with Eric Henderson, who is in charge of setting up the banquet,
and haven't heard any of this. Most people know that Eric and I are  good
friends, and it's a friendship built upon mutual trust. (One of the perks  of being
in this hobby!)  In actuality, we are planning to run the two  events more or
less as one.  We will announce which items are for the FAI  Team and which are
NSRCA items, but it will all happen together, couldn't be  done with more
cooperation if we tried!  So, now you've heard it directly  from the source.

Brian Clemmons