Check out World Championships 2005

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 20:15:41 AKDT 2005

Thanks Brian, put me down for a Golf shirt (if those happen) and a  T-shirt,
both XXL.  If the golf shirts don't happen, 2 T-shirts.  How  do I pay?

Or can I just charge these to Troy Newman's account?  ;-)))   (just kidding)

Thanks, Don Atwood

In a message dated 7/8/2005 8:55:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,