Check out World Championships 2005

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 19:51:55 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 7/8/2005 9:46:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
billglaze at triad.rr.com writes:

Brian:
Great logo!  You and Brian are to be congratulated on  your work.  I'll wear
mine proudly.  Put me down for 2; I'll see you  at Muncie.  If they're golf
shirts, O.K., but it doesn't make that much  difference to me personally.
Either way.

Bill  Glaze

Thanks, Bill!  The logo was something that started about ten miles out  of
Muncie last year; since we're going to France, and since the Statue of  Liberty
was a gift from the French government; it should be a point of  commonality
between us and them. I know our guys are good enough to win, but we  want to
make a good impression, too. It's nice to have guys like you behind the  Team.

Brian