large brim hats?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 8 06:41:39 AKDT 2005

Jim:
My wife bought me my all-time favorite large brimmed hat at, of all
places, the Cracker Barrel, (chain of roadside restaurants.)  It was
also pretty inexpensive.  I like it because of the wide brim, and that
the surface under the crown, is made of mesh which is great in the
summer sun, as it allows air circulation.  Don't know what she paid for
it exactly, but it was ~ $20.  About half of what I've paid in the past,
and the hats I've bought haven't been as good, either.  She sure knows
how to find a bargain!

Bill Glaze