Check out World Championships 2005

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 20:37:20 AKDT 2005

_Click  here: World Championships 2005_
(http://www.hebertcompetitiondesigns.com/world_championships_2005.htm)

Here's a preview of the Team logo wear now available.... we will be selling
them in Muncie to help raise funds for the Team.  Please help us out!   Kudos
to Bryan Kennedy for all his work on the logo, and in locating the  apparel.
Bryan Hebert and I designed the logo; we hope that the Statue of  Liberty will
be a point of commonality for us with the French people next  month.  This is
some good looking gear, ought to be keepers!  Good  luck Jason, Chip, Sean; we
expect great things from you. Maybe even a World  Championship individual!
We're proud of you already, and we're behind you.

Brian Clemmons