Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 10:09:38 AKDT 2005

It allows printing.  It will NOT permit copying.  Such is the purpose of Adobe.  I have checked the "print" capability, and it works on several networks, and different pc's.  Cannot imagine why it isn't for you, Dwayne.  Sorry.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks!

> From: "dwaynenancy" <dwaynenancy at cox.net>
> Date: 2005/07/07 Thu PM 02:01:51 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Re: Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying
>
> Bob, I would like to print a copy but the file doesn't allow printing or to copy the contents to a word processor.  Jim has done this to the file.  Dwayne

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.