Help tuning a YS 140

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 12:31:41 AKDT 2005

I don't know if this is helpful, or representative of the Y.S. breed,
but my experience has been remarkably uniform with my Y.S. engines.
(1-.53, 4- 1.40FZ's 2-1.20's and 1- 1.40L)  And that has been: main
needle open 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 turns open.  Regulator: flush with CC
housing.  Air valve: open 1-1/2 turns.
As I say, all my engines happen to be extremely uniform, in that these
settings are just what seems to work best.  As they say, "Your Flight
Time May Vary!" ;-)
HTH
Bill Glaze