Carbon Wing tubes..

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jul 4 10:10:26 AKDT 2005

Thanks Ron and Bill.

I'm just putting the entire plane on a diet.  Fuel tank will be the
first and most significant change eliminating 6oz at takeoff weight
right out the gate.  I'm below the 11lbs...but struggling with the
vertical snap (along with rolls, loops, stalls and just about every
other maneuver that unfortunately I can't blame on lack of power).

Between Battery, backplate, tube, exhaust and fuel tank...I'm expecting
to lighten my initial take off weight by almost a full pound.  I'm ready
though with a laundry list of other plausible excuses ranging from poor
vision, soft springs, bad caller, and of course here in Cleveland...Lake
effect.

Thanks again,

Mark