Score keeping software

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 06:34:47 AKDT 2005

Lance,

You are correct in that it is the users responsibility to make sure that
schedules and maneuvers are correct. But the fix you noted is not the best
way to fix the problem. The better way is to fix the schedule then simply
bring up the scores for anyone in error. The system will recalulate the
scores using the changes in the schedule.

Gene Maurice
pac-ss at comcast.net
Plano, Texas
AMA 3408   NSRCA 877