New Sportsman Looking for Hatori Exhaust

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Fri Jul 1 18:03:28 AKDT 2005

Hi Bill
..no, I don’t have any idea of Steve’s current status
..you
might want to ask Lamar though, I think he used Steve’s header’s.
I know he shipped a bunch of them to Australia.
I have one of his brand new 4 stroke pipes that I probably won’t need if
anyone wants it.
It’s really made well.

Regards

Dave Harmon