Changing Frequencies.....danger?? ** klipped ** for reposting

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Fri Jul 1 06:36:51 AKDT 2005

Dwayne,

If I was worried about that respect, I guess I'd stop flying from the
local buisness diesel loading area, or the Home Depot parking lot :)

Practice must be convienent
Jim

"dwaynenancy" <dwaynenancy at cox.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
07/01/2005 10:33 AM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

<discussion at nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Changing Frequencies.....danger?? ** klipped ** for reposting

It doesn't make any difference even if you had more range.  The FCC rules
do not allow you to do that.  If you have an accident????  Dwayne