Batteries Charging and Cycling equipment

Amram Private amram at leshed.com
Mon Jan 31 05:40:08 AKST 2005

Hello all
Thank you very much for all of you who answered my query as to my post
in the subject of  "Batteries  Charging and Cycling equipment".
To those who are interested I have decided to go for a German made
computerized charger named: SOMMER  C5/14/5
To the best of my judgment it is top of the line (Price is accordinaly)
but providing is one time investment and that I will never forgive
myself
for loosing a pattern model for poorly charged batteries, I have made up
my mind on this one.
See link - Web is German only but email contact can be done in English
and the product comes with an English translated manual.

http://www.sommer-electronic.de/netz1.htm

Amram