Which Bolly undercarriage is suitable for the Majestic ?

Wayne Powell falconhob at telus.net
Sun Jan 30 16:14:54 AKST 2005

Hi Hitesh,

The look of the 2 gear is identical; I believe you're going to split them to
fit the fuse, in which case you can go with the F3A large.  Next month we
will have the F3A curved gear in stock, which dimensionally are similar to
the F3A large, but are a curved rearward sweep vs. the more angular look of
the F3A.  A slightly taller and much taller version for electrics will be
available shortly as well.

Hope this helps,

Wayne Powell
Bolly Props North America