[SPAM] Re: No fixed tips?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 10:24:51 AKST 2005

I have done it both ways and notice virtually identical performance as long
as the aileron areas (as a percentage and planform) are unchanged. What I have
 found stops the snap accurately and repeatably is a light wing. Have not
required servo pots in either type after 100's of flights. Don't know why some
are losing servos after a few flights, but do know what works for me.

Commercial jets flying at 600 mph and models flying at 100mph, don't have
much in common.

MattK

In a message dated 1/30/2005 12:30:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,