replacement batteries

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jan 29 08:39:26 AKST 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Paul Lachance wrote:

>     I'm sorry to ask this again, but who has the best prices on
> replacement batteries for transmitters and receivers.  I am looking
> for good prices and quick turnaround.  They must also have online
> ordering.  Thanks all.  I need to replace my 9Z battery.

Radio South (www.radiosouthrc.com) has the 9Z transmitter battery
packs, available with 1100 mah nicad batteries or without the
batteries.  I bought a battery pack without batteries from Radio South
and ordered a 1650 mah NiMH battery pack with wires from Maxx Products.
  You just have to solder two wires, screw the pack halves together and
charge it.

Ron Van Putte