Screwing Belly Pans

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 29 05:57:20 AKST 2005

Bob, might try wing nuts, (hee hee) or if you can't stand the weight and drag, try the old fasioned way-dowels and rubber bands.However, you might look into Zeus fasteners (twist and lock). I have seen some small Al. ones, but would take a little time to get them installed/lined up. They may add a little weight but sure would be easier. This is why we went to a separate canopy on the old Jekylls,and Sequel's and those did have plug in wings!!!
Jerry