Snao G's

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Jan 28 12:22:25 AKST 2005

Ken,

That is my thought as well. I would think that a stall occurring at a high speed (pattern) would be the most severe in terms of G loading. Further elevator deflection would not increase the Gs.

Bob R.

Ken Thompson III <mrandmrst at comcast.net> wrote:
Matt,
I could be wrong, but isn't 3D, by definition, done in a constant state of stall?  Wouldn't that eliminate a lot of the high G's in the maneuvers?  I wouldn't think the airframe would be in as stressed state, when the flying surface is depending on prop wash, not air speed, to do it's thing.

Ken