Snap G's

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 09:58:17 AKST 2005

Matt

I don't have the YAK set-up for 3D at the moment (linkage / control travels / prop). I agree, it would be interesting data. I did a little 3D with it and suspect it's quite a bit slower with a 3D prop, which will mitigate loads. I do remember doing a wall a couple of years ago with a 120 powered profile 3D and one wing broke off. While still trying to fly the biggest piece, a friend pointed out that the receiver was in the missing wing. Would love to have measure G's on that wall.

Earl