Snap G's

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 07:55:21 AKST 2005

Dean

Presently I've the sample rate set to 10/sec so as to log an entire P05 (speed, altitude, volts, aileron, G).  Snap duration is on the order of 0.6sec and there's typically only one data point at the max, before mid-snap, it appears that the "spike" ramp up-down is on the order of 0.2sec, and yes - the remainder is half or less. We shouldn't read too much into this quick look. For the next session I plan to increase the sample rate (40/sec available) so that the load profile is more quantifiable during a snap. Keep the thinking cap on - I welcome the brain storming.

Earl