Servo oscillation help

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Thu Jan 27 23:11:32 AKST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:12:30 -0700
"Troy A. Newman" <troy_newman at msn.com> wrote:

> I won't laugh the Something Extra is a good model. I have a kit still
> that I never built. I might even put it together as an Electric...That
> would be a fun model on Electric and the price is much better than a
> Electric pattern model.

I've certainly had fun with my Somethin' Extra.  I've got an OS .46 AX
in mine and have flown it enough to wear out a set of bearings in the
engine.  On the kit, the only thing I would suggest is that you not use
the laser drilled holes for mounting the control horns. At least with
the stock hardware on mine, they were not in the right spots for
straight linkages and centering the horn holes over the hinge lines.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions :) !!!

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830