Servo oscillation help

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 27 19:41:46 AKST 2005

Tom
I have had similar problems. Since you changed servos,You may have two servos with bad pots or servo gear slop due to wear.Also make sure the pushrod and connectors are slop free on this aileron.This may not be the case.What has happened to me is when you plug and unplug the ailerons every time you assemble the plane,this wears the pin connections in the connectors. The pins get corroded and dirty over time.You can try to clean the pins with a good electronic cleaner (spray),make and break the connectors a few times. Make sure the spray cleaner is plastic friendly.If this solves the problem you need to change the extension.
Hope this helps solve the problem.

Jim Ivey