Snao G's

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 15:37:43 AKST 2005

Speed is the governing factor, since the model's inertia is what changes in
a snap. A loop generates maybe a couple G due to pitch action alone, and it
should be additive to that induced by the snap.

I find it curious but reasonable that the accelerometer indicated the same
value for both a snap at the bottom of a loop as well as one done at S&L.  Two
distinct maneuvers done at different times.

Wonder how many G's the Wall, Blender or Parachute stunts  generate?

mattK

In a message dated 1/27/2005 6:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,