Servo oscillation help

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Jan 27 15:18:20 AKST 2005

Bad or poor quality servo extension lead will cause this too. A Heavy
control surface can cause it as well. Although that servo is the not most
precise I would not think it would be fighting itself to find center. A
higher precision servo could show this sign as they are very accurate around
center. Not saying to replace the servo just saying that lots of things can
cause this and saying that the servo deadband being too tight is probably
not one of those things on that servo....The reason being is those servos
are not super digital precision....

I would replace the extension leads and se if that solves it! I have found
similar stuff with aftermarket leads. Several companies are selling them
pretty cheap and I have found that many cases they just are not up to snuff.
I choose only JR gold HD extensions. Even in Jenny's trainer I swapped out
the extension for Ailerons to a HD gold version.

Troy Newman
Team JR